We are delighted to be able to open our doors again and the easiest way for us to do this whilst following Goverment guidelines is by appointment only. Appointments are available in 1 hour time slots, 6 days a week during our new opening times of 10am - 5pm and can be booked using the form below.
Following the Scottish Goverment guidelines the look of our store and the way we will be operating will be different to normal, for example:
- Restrictions on number of Customers allowed in Store at one time
- Standard Social Distancing MUST be followed
- Protective Screens at our 2 till locations
- Staff will be wearing face masks/coverings during measurement process
- One way system in place throughout store
Our appointment slots can also be booked for a Video call if you prefer not to come into the Store. We will be able to talk you through our Highlandwear options answering any questions you have and also talk you through how to self measure (Tailors tape will be required to do this). If you would prefer your appointment to be a video call please state this in the 'Additional Information' box.
- Maximum of 4 people allowed to attend each appointment. Please state in 'Additional Information' box the number of people attending and also what the appointment is for. (For example: 3 People Attending for Kilt Rental. Wedding Date: 20/06/22)
- Face covering/mask MUST be worn at all times while in Store
- Hand Sanitising station located at Front Entrance
- Each appointment slot will be allocated a marked area which customer(s) must remain in for duration of the appointment
- We kindly ask that customers DO NOT touch any products in our Hire Department, A member of staff will be on hand to pair together any combinations for you
- Our changing rooms are now open and customers will be able to try on outfits. This is subject to availability of both the changing rooms and garments. We cannot guarantee garments will be exact sizes or available at time of trying on.
We understand these guidelines are different to how we normally operate, we ask during this time that you are respectful of the guidelines we have set in place and our staff as these have been set for your safety and ours.