We have been operating an Appointment only system for our Kilt Rental and Made to Measure and it has worked very well so we will be keeping it in place going forward. Appointments are available in 1 hour time slots, 6 days a week during our opening times of 10am - 5pm and can be booked using the form below.
Following on from what has worked well for us during the Covid restrictions we will be keeping some things in place, for example:
- Restrictions on number of Customers allowed in Store at one time
- Standard Social Distancing MUST be followed
- Staff will be wearing face masks/coverings during measurement process
- One way system in place throughout store
Our appointment slots can also be booked for a Video call if you prefer not to come into the Store. We will be able to talk you through our Highlandwear options answering any questions you have and also talk you through how to self measure (Tailors tape will be required to do this). If you would prefer your appointment to be a video call please state this in the 'Additional Information' box.
- Maximum of 4 people allowed to attend each appointment. Please state in 'Additional Information' box the number of people attending and also what the appointment is for. (For example: 3 People Attending for Kilt Rental. Wedding Date: 20/06/22)
- Face covering/mask MUST be worn at all times while in Store
- Hand Sanitising station located at Front Entrance
- Each appointment slot will be allocated a marked area which customer(s) must remain in for duration of the appointment
- We kindly ask that customers DO NOT touch any products in our Hire Department, A member of staff will be on hand to pair together any combinations for you
- Our changing rooms are open and customers will be able to try on outfits. This is subject to availability of both the changing rooms and garments. We cannot guarantee garments will be exact sizes or available at time of trying on.
We understand these guidelines are different to how we normally operate, we ask during this time that you are respectful of the guidelines we have set in place and our staff as these have been set for your safety and ours.