We are delighted to be able to open our doors again and the easiest way for us to do this whilst following Goverment guidelines is by appointment only. Appointments are available in 1 hour time slots, 6 days a week during our revised opening times of 10am - 4pm and can be booked using the form below.
Our appointment slots can also be booked for a Video call if you prefer not to come into the Store. We will be able to talk you through our Highlandwear options answering any questions you have and also talk you through how to self measure (Tailors tape will be required to do this). If you would prefer your appointment to be a video call please state this in the 'Additional Information' box.
Following the Scottish Goverment guidelines the look of our store and the way we will be operating will be different to normal, for example:
- Restrictions on number of Customers allowed in Store at one time
- Standard Social Distancing MUST be followed
- Protective Screens at our 2 till locations
- Card payments only
- Staff will be wearing face masks/coverings during measurement process
- One way system in place throughout store
- Highlandwear Department will be sectioned off and will be accessible only with permission of Staff.
- A member of staff will welcome you at Front Door and explain the process and guide you to the correct place within the Store
- Face covering/mask MUST be worn at all times while in Store
- Hand Sanitising stations located at Front Door and Half Way through the store
- Disposable Masks availabe at Front Door
- Each appointment slot will be allocated a marked area which customer(s) must remain in for duration of the appointment
- Number of customers allowed in each appointment slot will be restricted to - 1 Household
- We kindly ask that customers DO NOT touch any products in our Hire Department, A member of staff will be on hand to pair together any combinations for you
- 'Additional Information' Box in Appointment Form: Within this box please state what the appointment is for and how many people will be attending the appointment
We understand these guidelines are different to how we normally operate, we ask during this time that you are respectful of the guidelines we have set in place and our staff as these have been set for your safety and ours.